I Had Mates - Not Dates

That's Life November 2009

I Had Mates - Not Dates
Out Clubbing, blokes would approach me, then point to my friend and ask 'Is she single?'

I knew it was my weight that let me down, Boys only wanted me as a mate. Aged 20, I was 5ft 6in, a size 16. I hid in jeans or knee-length skirts.

My diet wasn't rubbish, but I'd always be tempted if cake was around.

Then I found a supplement containing green tea and guarana, both natural metabolic stimulants. Within 3 weeks of taking the capsules, I felt more energetic, and I visibly lost weight from around my face.

There was no need to diet as I found I didn't fancy big portions.

Within four months, I lost two stone, my waist shrank, my bum and boobs too. Pity, I liked my J-Lo bum.

After I stopped the pills, I didn't fall into old habits, and I lost another stone, making me size 10-12.

Now when I'm clubbing, guys check me out. But I just smile. I've got a boyfriend - Kim Johnson, 22. I'm sure I found romance because I not only look better, I feel more confident too.

Cassie Fielding, 21, Bushey, Herts